iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and Apple Watch Series 4 Owners Share Their First Impressions

iPhone XS Max Impressions

With customers now getting their hands on the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and Apple Watch Series 4 across the world, the first impressions of users about Apple’s latest devices have also started pouring in online. Despite the minor improvements, customers seem to be liking the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max and the improvements they bring.

In a Reddit thread, user jtx660 has shared his first impressions of the iPhone XS Max coming from the iPhone 7 Plus.

First thing I noticed was definitely that huge OLED 6.5” panel. Its vibrant, extremely bright and immerse a f. After using it for 2 hours and switching back to the 7 Plus, the 7 Plus’s 16:9 rectangle display felt slightly dated. The OLED panel is what really stood out the most.

He is also impressed by the camera’s autofocus speed, though he does say that compared to Face ID, he will any day prefer Touch ID.

If I’m honest, I still prefer Touch ID. When the phone is flat on a table and I receive notifications, having to glance over so the phone can see my face is a lot less convenient than pressing the home button. Its a very minor nitpick but none the less, its still a snappy security feature.

Another Reddit user vinny098098 coming from the iPhone X found the iPhone XS Max comfortable to hold.

The iPhone X and iPhone 7 are roughly the same size and and I found it just as comfortable as my X.

While he found Face ID on the iPhone XS faster, it is simply not as good as Touch ID.

Definitely not faster than Touch ID but about 25% faster than my iPhone X with Face ID although it is barley noticeable.

Apple Watch Series 4

Most users upgrading to the Apple Watch Series 4 from an older version of the Watch are impressed with the bigger display and the number of complications it can show. Reddit user bluebear_74 had this to say about the Apple Watch Series 4:

There’s so many complications I don’t know what to do with them all!! Also coming from a S0 the S4 is amazing! I don’t have to wait for everything to load. I’m so use to theater mode/raise to wake (to save battery) I can’t decide if I should turn it back on…

Another Reddit user shared the photos of his Apple Watch Series 4 Hermès edition, and it sure does look gorgeous:

Apple Watch S4 Hermes

Reddit user DisHowDeDo was worried about the Apple Watch S4 44mm looking huge on his wrist but it found out to be “flipping perfect.”

Here’s me. I have small wrists and I was REALLY worried the 44 would look huge on me. It is flipping perfect. Cancelled my backup 40mm order. (My wrist circumference ha 170mm for reference)

Definitely the right size. Never had an Apple Watch before so getting used to the whole set up.


Overall, most users have extremely positive words to say about their new iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, or the Apple Watch Series 4. What about you though? Have you received your iPhone XS or Apple Watch Series 4 yet? How are you liking it so far? Share your first impressions with us by dropping a comment below.

Like this post? Share it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Reportedly Paying Apple $9 Billion to Remain Default iOS Search Option

How to Get iPhone XS Depth Effect Control On iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone 7 Plus

Facebook Uses Your 2FA Phone Number for Targeted Advertising